- Lots of attractive templates, including mobile-friendly builds
- 24/7 phone support
- Import contacts from your Yahoo or Gmail’s
- Easy-to-use and helpful user interface
- Automatically removes unsubscribes and bounces
- Free trial requires credit card
- Gmail import issues
- Does not offer a spam checking tool
Campaigner is email marketing software that will allow businesses and individuals to create mail and newsletter that will get your customer attention. They have a few tools, and some of their tools are not as detailed as every other email marketing software. Campaigner doesn’t have a wide selection of templates for their mail and newsletters as other email marketing company. If you have a basic HTML knowledge, you should take advantage of their free 30 days trial to test how all this features works. They offer a reliable and very affordable service, with excellent customer services.
Campaigner vs Mailchimp and getResponse
Emails per month
A/B Split Testing
Facebook Ad Campaigns
Instagram Ad Campaigns
1000 subscribes/ mo*
500 subscribes/ mo*
1000 subscribes/ mo*
Features of Campaigner
- Advanced Reporting
- Responsive Design
- Customer service 24/7
- List segmentation and management
- Social media integration with Facebook and Twitter
- ROI reporting
- Real-Time Ads
- Mobile app (iOS devices only)
- A/B split testing
- Media Library
Campaigner’s site is very easy to navigate. They have features like sending mail, adding a contact, sending emails and the report of the sent mail on the dashboard. You will need to visit the “Form section” if you want to create a sign-up form for your site.
They have limited design, but you can format the font to suit your taste, you will also have to include a thank you message at the border of this form. Segmentation of your contact list can be done excellently with campaigner, and this is simpler to do with their software than every other software of email marketing I have used in the past.
This can be utilized if you want to target a group of people on your list for the success of your sent newsletters. This segmentation will allow the customer that want to sign up to choose the mailing list they want to belong to if you have more than one list. You can also manually add contacts to specific mailing lists.
Campaigner offers you to ways to create your emails. The “full email editor,” this requires you to enter your HTML and its look like Microsoft office. You can edit and do everything you will want to do on this email editor. The HTML is quite easy to use and will advise you to go for this option if you can use it.
The “smart email builder,” allow you to use different columns and colors. The only limitation here is that you have limited template to work with, unlike other email marketing software. If you select the template of your choice, you can fill it with your content and color of your choice. In a nutshell, people with the basic knowledge of HTML will find campaigner very amazing.
The email analytic of this software is up to standard. Unlike the most email marketing software, campaigner allows you to see the percentage of people that opened your mail, those that got spammed and the percentage of the members that unsubscribe from your mailing list. You will see all of this information in the report tab on your dashboard. The report page allows you to compare the percentage of your clicks and the mail opened. This gives a clue of the idea that works better and those that should be discarded. You can print this information if you need to.
The customer service of Campaigner is another factor to consider. Their customer service is very excellent. Their representatives are willing to guide you through at any time you need their help in setting one or two things up with the software. They also have various detailed tutorials and videos you could take advantage of.
Plans and Pricing
Campaigner turns out to be one of the most affordable email marketing software we have as of today. Their monthly plan goes for $19.95, and this allows you to send an unlimited message to up to 1,000 contacts.
Another monthly plan goes for $29.95 and allows you to send a message to 3,500 contacts. The 25,000 contact list plan start from $149. If you are still skeptical about their service, you can go for their free trial which is 30 days.
Pros & Cons
The email marketing software target small and medium scale business, which means that their features might be limited.
- This company actual has an excellent email tool.
- Their customer services are highly responsive and excellent.
- They allow you to import contacts from your Yahoo or Gmail’s.
- They offer a trial version that allows you to get familiarized with the software before purchase.
- The report is excellent for some business decision and growth.
- The cloud service of the website allows you to do everything in the software in real time.
- The software still slows a bit, but not too slow; this can be annoying while dealing with large data or task.
- The software has another issue at the time of delivery. The software does not consider the local time of most locations.
- Another issue we found with this software is the delivery to Gmail. We did test the HTML and the editor mail, but none got delivered to the Gmail. This is standard with top email marketing companies also.
- The software does not have a spam checker. This is awful because you need to know if your mail is spam passed before actually sending them out to your customers.
Campaigner still scores well among the various emails marketing software. Their 24 hours customer service has no rival among most of the email marketing software. But I was put off when they do not offer spam check tool that everyone needs to know if their mail will get to their targeted customers. However, their excellent contact management and method o creating their email make it a great tool for most business.